Who are we and what we do?
We invest in future healthcare professionals (HCPs) to bring the change we want to see
The transformation of healthcare can be achieved by competent and dedicated leaders focusing on health needs and the objectives of the health services system. Long-term improvement and sustainable outcomes in healthcare nowadays require modern educational approaches that provide knowledge about innovative practices and skills, including measuring value & outcomes, process optimization, intimate mechanisms and details for the healthcare professional-patient relationship, management, communication & business skills, empathy, regulation, human resources, leadership, negotiations…
Future Values is a non-governmental organization that aims to constantly implement innovative methodologies, practices, experience and scientific achievements in the field of healthcare in medical practice, and provide education for students, postgraduates and professionals in healthcare.
WHAT WE DO?
- Educational Camps
- Certificate Courses
- Educational materials on this web platform
- Publishing books and papers
- Be Bold: be proactive, make decisions, take responsibility.
- Be Curious: ask questions, do some research, learn.
- Be Together: play an active role, support, collaborate.
- Be Connected: meet people, make contacts, build relationships, see the bigger picture.
- Be Better: look for ways to improve, challenge yourself, never stop learning, strive to be the best.
Meet Our Team
We are a team of driven experts each with their own expertise areas and strengths with a shared vision of delivering consistently innovative practices, as well as ensuring the educational experience is inclusive, insightful, challenging and develops rewarding skills and competencies.